SSC CGL Various Assistant, Auditor, Inspector, Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 Last Date 21st March 2016 - Apply Online ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Has Invited Application Form For Various Assistant, Auditor, Inspector, Tax Assistant. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for SSC CGL Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Or On 21-03-2016 (21st March 2016). All Candidates Who Are Applying For SSC CGL Recruitment 2016 - Various Assistant, Auditor, Inspector, Tax Assistant, Should Check Vacancy Details Like - Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Looking For More Relavent Jobs - Click Here
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Jobs Notification 2016 Detailed Vacancy Information -
Hiring Organization - Staff Selection Commission
Total No. of Vacancies - Various posts
Salary And Grade Pay - INR Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay(Post 1-20), Rs. 5200 - 20200/- With 2400/2800/- Grade Pay(Post 21-30).
Employment Type - Full time
Location - All Over India
No. of Posts & Their Name -
1. Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service)
2. Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)
3. Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
4. Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
5. Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
6. Assistant (AFHQ)
7. Assistant (Other Ministries)
8. Assistant (Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations)
9. Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)
10. Inspector, (Central Excise)-CBEC
11. Inspector (Preventive Officer)-CBEC
12. Inspector (Examiner)-CBEC
13. Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)
14. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
15. Inspector of Posts (Department of Post)
16. Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
17. Statistical Investigator Gr.II (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation)
18. Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
19. Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency)
20. Assistant Audit Officer (Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG)
21. Auditor (Offices under C&AG)
22. Auditor (Offices under CGDA)
23. Auditor (Offices under CGA & others)
24. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG)
25. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under CGA & others)
26. Senior Secretariat Assistant (Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres)
27. Tax Assistant (CBDT)
28. Tax Assistant (CBEC)
29. Compiler (Registrar General of India)
30. SubInspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics) posts
Age Limit - Candidates Applicant age should be between 20 to 30 Years(Post 1,14), 18 to 27 Years(Post 2,4-12,15,16,18,21-27,29), 21 to 27 Years(Post 3), 20 to 27 Years (Post 28), 18 to 25 Years(Post 30) and Candidates upper age limit should not 30 exceed Years (Post 13,19,20), 32 Years (Post 17) As On _. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Educational Qualification - All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree / Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Procedure - Written Exam, Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification
Application Fee - For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 100/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Women/PWD/Ex-S) Application Fee is - Nil
How To Apply - All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://ssc.nic.in. before or on 21-03-2016.
Official Website -ssc.nic.in .
Important Dates To Remember-Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 21-03-2016 .