Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) Has Invited Application Form For 161 Block Project Manager & Coordinator. All Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, MSc, MCA, MTech, PG Degree, Eligible Candidates Are Required To Apply Offline Before Or On 05-11-2014 (5th November 2014). All Candidates Who Are Applying For ASRLMS Recruitment 2014 - 161 Block Project Manager & Coordinator, Should Check Vacancy Details Like - Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Looking For More Relavent Jobs - Click Here
Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) Jobs Notification 2014 Detailed Vacancy Information -
Hiring Organization - Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society
More Engineering Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies - 161 posts
Salary And Grade Pay - INR Rs. 45,000-60,000/-, 35,000-45,000/-, 30,000-40,000/-, 25,000-30,000/-, 15,400-20,000/-.
Employment Type - Full Time
Location - Assam
No. of Posts & Their Name -
1. State Project Manager (HR & Admin) - 01
2. State Project Manager (Skill Development) - 01
3. State Project Manager (Social Development) - 01
4. Project Manager (Knowledge Management & Communication) - 01
5. Project Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation) - 01
6. Project Manager (Livelihoods) - 01
7. MIS Manager - 01
8. Account Officer - 01
9. District Project Manager - 01
10. District Functional Expert- Livelihoods, Skill Development & Placement - 03
11. District Functional Expert- Financial Inclusion - 02
12. District Functional Expert- Human Resource, Monitoring & Evaluation - 02
13. District Functional Expert-Social Mobilization, Institution Building & Capacity Building - 01
14. District Functional Expert-Skill Development - 08
15. District Functional Expert-Social Development - 08
16. Block Project Manager - 09
17. Block Coordinator - 57
18. Block Coordinator (Skill Development) - 63 posts
Age Limit - Candidates age should be between 25 - 45 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Educational Qualification - All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, MSc, MCA, MTech, PG Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Procedure - Written Exam And Interview
How To Apply - All Eligible and Interested candidates are required to visit official website http://www.asrlms.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 05-11-2014.
Address -State Mission Director, Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society, Siva Nath Gogoi Path, Nabajyoti Nagar, Panjabari Road, Guwahati – 781037 .
Important Dates To Remember- Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 05-11-2014 .