AAI 682 Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Last Date 30th November 2016 - Apply Online www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI ) Has Invited Application Form For 682 Apprentices. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for AAI Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Or On 30-11-2016 (30th November 2016). All Candidates Who Are Applying For AAI Recruitment 2016 - 682 Apprentices, Should Check Vacancy Details Like - Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Looking For More Relavent Jobs - Click Here
Airports Authority of India (AAI ) Jobs Notification 2016 Detailed Vacancy Information -
Hiring Organization - Airports Authority of IndiaITI Government Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies - 682 posts
Salary And Grade Pay - INR Rs. 7500/- (for Graduate Apprentice), Rs. 6000/- (for Diploma Apprentice), 70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective state or Union territory or Rs. 7000, whichever is greater (for ITI Apprentice).
Employment Type - Full time
Location - All Over India
No. of Posts & Their Name -
1. Graduate Operations Management Apprentice - 100
2. Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice - 05
3. Graduate IT Apprentice - 10
4. Graduate Finance Apprentice - 116
5. Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice - 44
6. Civil Engg Diploma Apprentice - 59
7. Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice - 30
8. Electrical Engg Diploma Apprentice - 36
9. Graduate Fire Apprentice - 23
10. Diploma Fire Apprentice - 46
11. Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice - 62
12. Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice - 70
13. ITI CNS Apprentice - 34
14. ITI Fitter Apprentice - 30
15. ITI Wireman Apprentice - 17 posts
Age Limit - Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Educational Qualification - All Interested Candidates should have completed ITI in Electronics /Instrumentation /Wireless/Fitter/Wireman, Diploma in Electronics /Communication/Civil Engineering, B.E./ B.Tech (IT/CSE/Civil/ Electrical/Fire/ Automobile /Mechanical), Graduate with Statistics/Mathematics /Operation Research / Economics, MBA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
How To Apply - All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.aai.aero. before or on 30-11-2016.
Important Dates To Remember-Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 30-11-2016 .